Powerflush in Thruxton.
SHAPE Contractor Ltd engineers are carrying out a Powerflush on a house in Thruxton. This is quite a large job. We allow 1 day for the completion of this task.
What is a Powerflush?
A powerflush is a deep clean that removes any dirt and sludge that has accumulated within the central heating system. SHAPE Contractor engineers will use an Adey Vibraclean on the radiators to agitate them and lift the debris.
Below is a picture of an Adey Vibraclean.
Once the debris has been lifted it is then collected in the magnacleanse magnets. (pictured below)
The benefits of a Powerflush.
- Increased efficiency of the central heating system and boiler.
- Increased lifespan of central heating system and boiler.
- Reduced risk of breakdown of the central heating system and boiler components.
- Removes cold spots from the bottom of radiators.
- Quieter system.
- Decrease in boiler noise.
Do you have any heating or plumbing tasks or would you like to find out more about a Powerflush?