Oil Boiler Service is best carried out during the summer months.
Oil boiler service done annually by an OFTEC registered technician is the best way to prevent a boiler breakdown in winter.
A correct service involves,
- Fully cleaning the combustion chamber.
- Renewing the burner nozzle.
- Checking the burner component operation.
- Carrying out a flue gas analysis of combustion.
- Adjusting and then issuing an OFTEC CD11 servicing report.
Any less than this and you’re being short changed!
Get your service done during the summer months because work for technicians is steadier. Don’t wait until that boiler starts playing up mid-winter then ask for a service or repair, you could be without heat for weeks!
Do you have any heating or plumbing work that needs doing? if so,
We look forward to hearing from you.